UK Sponsorship Director - Jacksonville Jaguars
|Sector||Clubs & Teams|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Marketing & Communications, Commercial Sales & Sponsorship|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a UK Sponsorship Director to join the Jacksonville Jaguars International Development department. You will be responsible for generating sponsorship and hospitality revenue through prospecting potential partners. You will develop and present innovative sponsorship packages and have a collaborative approach to relationship building, closing new and upselling business utilizing a consultative approach to meeting the needs of sponsors.
Your will be responsible for:
- Research, prospect and establish leads via Internet research, direct phone contact, networking, organizations and industry events for business relationships.
- Qualify leads and develop a strategy to close new and existing business in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present proposals to business decision makers.
- Negotiate key business terms with sponsors.
- Collaborate with Corporate Partnerships Account Management team to ensure fulfilment of contracts.
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization on sponsor-related programs including operations, community affairs, ticket sales and marketing.
- Create innovative assets to develop sponsor and Jaguars goals to grow American football in the UK.
- Liaise and develop relationships with appropriate governmental and non-governmental entities to keep abreast of US and UK business activity in both markets.
You will have demonstrable success in meeting and exceeding personal sales targets with a minimum of 4 years’ experience preferably within the UK. You will also have significant experience in personally negotiating and closing large-scale agreements along with excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
If you think you can add value to our Team please apply with your CV, stating your salary expectations
About Jacksonville Jaguars
The Jacksonville Jaguars are a professional American football team based in Jacksonville, Florida. They are members of the South Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The Jaguars joined the NFL as an expansion team in 1995 and are owned by Shahid Khan, who is also owner of Fulham Football Club.
The club plays their home games at EverBank Field, located in downtown Jacksonville, Florida. The team headquarters is also located in the stadium. Since their inception in 1995 the Jaguars have won two division championships and have made six playoff appearances.
In 2012, it was announced that the Jaguars would play one home game each year at Wembley Stadium in London, UK.
Fulham Football Club
Fulham Football Club is a professional football club based in Fulham, London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.