ATP Media is the broadcast arm of the nine ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments and the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals.
The company manages the production, distribution and commercial exploitation of the broadcast rights of these tennis tournaments as well as the eleven ATP
World Tour 500 events.
The company is looking to fill a vacancy for the role of Broadcast Manager. This is a full time role that involves considerable travel working on-site at the Masters 1000 events and in the office outside of the tournament weeks.
- Working within a 2 person team responsible for the delivery of satellite signals to broadcast partners
- Managing the IP delivery of content produced on-site to broadcast partners and international news agencies
- Servicing the production and transmission needs of rights holders
- Providing off site broadcasters with up-to-date information including match schedules, running orders and satellite details
- Liaising with transmission providers on the booking of additional satellite space for multilateral/unilateral playouts
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained of satellite space used and additional services provided on-site
- Co-ordinating the booking of international satellite space for all tournaments
- Managing the satellite distribution of the ATP World Tour Uncovered magazine show (47 shows – 47 weeks)
- Liaising with all tournament organisers and broadcasters on match schedules/transmissions/on-site facility requirements
- Process and co-ordinate with Accounts department on the invoicing of services provided on-site
- Collate international and domestic broadcast schedules for publication on ATP and tournament websites
- Managing the relationship with ATP Media’s research partner over the tournament broadcast and sponsor reports to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
ATP Media is a small company so the role will expand to include a variety of other tasks. The candidate would have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, an eye for detail and a willingness to adapt to multiple tasks.
A genuine interest in broadcast and production operations would be expected and knowledge of IP delivery an advantage.
Salary consummate with experience + benefits