About Middlesex FA
MIDDLESEX FA IS THE NOT-FOR-PROFIT GOVERNING BODY OF FOOTBALL FOR THE COUNTY.
Established in 1883, we are responsible for clubs, players and referees in some of the most densely populated areas of the country and are committed to offering opportunities for everyone to be involved with football.
To inspire our Community to get involved in football
Evolve Middlesex FA to be modern, dynamic and customer-centred.
- We are Committed
- We are Creative
- We are Collaborative
- We are Connected
- Ensure Middlesex FA is fit-for-purpose and reflects our community
- Sustain and increase participation
- Talent development: support individuals to access the talent pathway
- Work with partners to provide better training and playing facilities
- Recruit and retain a diverse football workforce
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?