Win delegate passes for next week’s Sports Analytics Innovation Summit
Published: 16 Mar 2015
GlobalSportsJobs is proud to be sponsoring the Sports Analytics Innovation Summit, held at London’s ExCel Center on March 25 & 26.
The event will bring together industry leaders and researchers to discuss how sports organisations are turning to analytics and data to drive success both on and off the field. From player recruitment to in-game analysis, and fan interaction to business performance, the event will offer discussion and insight across all areas affecting leading sports rights-holders, and how it is becoming increasingly important to turn to analytics to gain a competitive advantage.
Innovation Enterprise, the conference’s organisers, has made available two delegate passes for the event to members of the GlobalSportsJobs.com LinkedIn group that work for sports rights-holders in the form of of a very special competition. For the chance to win one of the two delegate passes, simply let us know who among the line-up at the Sports Analytics Innovation Summit you’d most like to see speak by submitting your choice as a ‘comment’ under the competition post, made by Jon Davies, GlobalSportsJobs’ Global Head of Marketing. Click here to see the full list of speakers. The winners will be selected at random from all respondents this Friday (20th March) and contacted directly by Innovation Enterprise. If you are not lucky in this competition and would like to purchase delegate passes for the event, simply quote GSJ20 to get a 20% discount.
Not yet a member of the GlobalSportsJobs.com LinkedIn group? Click here to join today.
• This competition is being run is association with Innovation Enterprise.
• This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18.
• There are two prizes of one (1) delegate pass for the Sports Analytics Innovation Summit.
• The competition starts on 16 March 2015 and closes at 11am on 20 March 2015.
• The winner will be notified on the same date the competition closes. If the winner fails to reply by Monday 23rd March they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be announced on 24 March.
• The delegate passes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• The prize does not include travel, accommodation or transfer costs. This is the responsibility of the entrant.
• GlobalSportsJobs employees cannot enter the competition.
• Innovation Enterprise employees cannot enter the competition.
• Vendors/software/solution providers cannot enter the competition.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of GlobalSportsJobs or Innovation Enterprise. Accordingly, GlobalSportsJobs or Innovation Enterprise may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attach to GlobalSportsJobs or Innovation Enterprise as a result thereof.