Travis Tygart, CEO of USADA on 'Lance Armstrong Anti Doping Cycling Case'
Published: 01 May 2013
Travis Tygart is an American lawyer and CEO of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).
In this video he talks about the impact the Lance Armstrong case will have in the sports world.
These are the questions Travis Tygart responded.
1. Could Lance Armstrong's doping case be a turning point in the fight against drugs in sport?
2. Regarding Lance Armstrong's case, is there anything positive for cycling?
3. What is the latest regarding Lance Armstrong's cooperation?
4. Is that a blow for the battle itself?
5. Do you think this case can bring ramifications to other major sports?
6. How involved were the people surrounding Lance Armstrong and the UCI?
7. Are we winning the war against doping?