The second edition of the Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific conference and exhibition will be taking place at the Singapore Sports Hub from 28-30 September 2015, and GlobalSportsJobs.cn, our duel-language Mandarin-English platform are proudly partnering the event.
With the Asia Pacific region playing host to the 2018 Winter Olympics, 2018 Commonwealth Games, 2019 Rugby World Cup and now both the 2020 Summer and 2022 Winter Olympics, the event will showcase an unrivalled number of sports venue development opportunities and shouldn’t be missed if your company wants to secure involvement in these major projects.
More than 50 speakers have now confirmed participation at the 3-day event, with sports venue design, build, management, operation, fit-out and technology key themes. Speaker highlights include:
Trevor Easley, Host Country Security Design, Risk and Assurance Lead, Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (2022 FIFA World Cup™ Qatar)
Douglas Danapal, Business Manager, Singapore Rugby Union (hosts of the World Rugby Sevens Series/Singapore 7’s in April 2016)
Melissa Pine, Tournament Director, WTA Finals Singapore
Jin Teik Oon, COO, Singapore Sports Hub
Brian Morris, CEO, Melbourne & Olympic Parks Trust
Jason Hill, General Manager Commercial, Sydney Cricket Ground & Sports Ground Trust
There is currently a special Early Bird discount available on delegate passes until the 14th August, which includes:
- Access to ALL conference sessions (i.e. both streams 1 and 2)
- Free entrance to the Opening Reception
- Free entrance to the main Evening Networking Reception on Day 2
- All food and drink on site
- Access to the VIP lounge in the exhibit hall (new for this year!)
- The opportunity to attend a practical workshop demonstration of turf maintenance equipment at a nearby venue