Institute of Sport Humanities
The Institute of Sports Humanities (ISH) seeks to establish a new relationship between academia and the sports industry. The MA Leadership in Sport, the inaugural programme at ISH, is designed for the next generation of leaders in sport: business administrators, entrepreneurs, players, captains, coaches, and the sports media.
More about usA student who graduates with a thorough understanding of sport’s historical perspective, who can draw on critical thinking, see through jargon, exercise good judgment, and communicate on paper or in the flesh with the verve that a top player shows on the field – such a graduate will add huge value in sport.
- To inspire and equip sport’s next generation of leaders.
- Practical thinking drawn from a range of academic disciplines.
- A new network of thinkers across sport.
- Helping employers reward and develop future talent.
- Training athletes to be leaders off the field.
- A global perspective on modern sport.
- Creating a route into the sports industry.