Regional Marina Manager Central Melbourne - d’Albora Marinas
- Hands-on, hospitality and marine operations role
- Lead the team to provide first class customer service
- Pier 35 and Victoria Harbour (Melbourne) marinas
- Rewarding and challenging role with career growth
d’Albora Marinas is Australia’s largest marina group with seven first-class marinas in prime locations across New South Wales and Victoria, providing a premium boating experience.
Members have the freedom to berth at any d’Albora marina on the east coast, enjoying exclusive reciprocal berthing rights, wet and dry storage, super yacht berthing capabilities, members-price guarantee on fuel 7 days per week, as well as waterfront restaurants, cafes and bars on location.
d’Albora Marinas is in an exciting phase of growth, with a further three marinas to join the brand in the near future. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced hospitality or marine operations manager to join a dynamic team and grow with the company.
Reporting to the General Manager National Operations, the Regional Marina Manager Central Melbourne will oversee the operations and financial performance of the marine operations at the two d’Albora Marinas sites in central Melbourne.
This diverse marine operations role is responsible for both the Pier 35 and Victoria Harbour marinas including:
- Building the hospitality focus of the services and facilities
- Maintenance & management facilities across two sites - two marinas, a boat stacker, significant on site tenant facilities (commercial negotiations are excepted), significant fuel service operations
- Site compliance - specifically safety, WHS & Environmental
- Contractor management
- Inspiring exceptional customer and stakeholder service
- Growing occupancy levels
- Analysing financial reports and developing strategies to achieve goals
- Community and regulatory authority liaison
To be considered for this role, you will be a proven operational business manager who is serviced focused and able to drive and develop a team to ensure the success of these diverse marine operations.
As a manager, you will be happy to work on-site rather than behind a desk, be a motivated self-starter who is able to work autonomously and inspire others towards shared goals. A career in customer and stakeholder service is essential while experience in marinas and facilities management will be highly regarded.
As a business that is at its peak operational performance on weekends, candidates must be available to work rostered weekends.
Please note: candidates must be an Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident or have unlimited working rights within Australia to be considered for this position.