Project Coordinator, Merchandise - French and English Speaking (Fixed Term Contract - May 2019)
The 1,000 passionate people we have around the world all bring different expertise, experience and perspectives to the table. Differences which we celebrate. However, one thing we all share is a common set of values that we live and breathe everyday. We are brave, curious, open and collaborative. We all get out of bed in the morning to create impact by challenging convention. This happens because we are empowered to never settle for ‘same old, same old’ but instead to be bold. Pushing one another with fresh perspectives and new ideas to produce work that others don’t and won’t. What we do is fast-paced, exciting and rewarding which is why we love it and why you’ll love life at CSM.
CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator on a fixed term contract to help us deliver before and during the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup, the role will require you for the full month of May 2019 and possibly the first week of June, the right candidate will speak Fluent English and French, and be based already in Paris.
The Project Coordinator, Merchandise is responsible for the support in the delivery of the assigned sponsor merchandise programme. This position requires organisation, attention to detail and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Apply effective client service and relationship management techniques to all clients
- Manage project timeline with Venue Manager, ensuring on time delivery per wave
- Manage goods-in, receipt of merchandise in venue
- Manage quality control checks onsite, inventory reconciliation
- Report inventory discrepancies to Warehouse Manager, Programme Manager and / or Account Director as necessary
- Onsite management of iLUKA premiums distribution
- Effectively manage changes to programme and advise team of programme impact
- Maintain open, current and effective communications with both the CST (Client Service Team) and Operations to ensure they are kept informed of project developments, updates, successes and issues at all times
- Provide support to client during on site operations
- Track shipment from warehouse to venue and ensure on time delivery
- Merchandise and execute assortment plans
- Keep accurate daily inventory and manage overage amounts per wave
- Participate in final budget reconciliation, reviewing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide end of programme reports on team members and recommendations for future projects
- Adhere to professional confidentiality standards, company policies, procedures and practices, maintaining the highest level of integrity regarding client management, and confidential information at all times
Skills, Knowledge, Expertise
- Bilingual in French and English
- Customer service and superior Customer Relationship Management skills
- Organisation, attention to detail
- Time management - able to plan, set and achieve goals on a continual basis, demonstrating superior organisational and time management skills
- High energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment
- Flexible, enthusiastic
- Willing to roll sleeves up and get involved
- Ethical conduct and responsibility – set a positive example and fulfils responsibilities with the highest integrity, ethics and professionalism
- Proactive, positive approach to all tasks and a high degree of reliability