This position will be responsible for managing the day‐to‐day administrative tasks and will act as the go to person for the UFC Performance Institute team regarding all office administrative needs, with a particular focus on assisting the Senior Vice President.
Department: Executive Support
Reports To: Senior Vice President
1. Facilitates internal communication and acts as the point of contact between SVP and employees and clients.
2. Enters and maintains important calendar dates, deadlines, and meetings for the team.
3. Manages conference room schedules and prepares meeting rooms for scheduled meetings.
4. Records meeting minutes when directed.
5. Keeps an inventory and replenishes office supplies as necessary.
6. Keeps updated records of office expenses and costs.
7. Contacts vendors for office equipment maintenance.
8. Maintains cleanliness within the office, pantry, and meeting rooms.
9. Prepares visa invitation letters.
10. Assists with travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, and transportation.
11. Processes monthly expense claims for the Senior Vice President and core team.
12. Assists with orientation of new employees.
13. Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Experience:
1. Proven experience in an administrative or office support role.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
3. Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
4. Excellent organizational skill and attention to detail.
5. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organizations.
6. Ability to multi‐task as all tasks have varied responsibilities.
7. Ability to manage time wisely and to remain calm under pressure.