Finance Manager & Controller
CAA Eleven is UEFA’s exclusive agent appointed to manage the centralised commercial rights (broadcast, sponsorship and licensing rights) of the UEFA Nations League 2018/19 & 2020/21, the European qualifiers to UEFA EURO 2020™ and to the 2022 FIFA World Cup, the UEFA EURO 2020™ and all other UEFA national team competitions.
CAA Eleven (based in Nyon) is the Swiss subsidiary of the US-based marketing agency, Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
CAA Eleven is looking for a professional to fulfil the position of Financial Manager & Controller that will integrate a young, dynamic and international environment.
As a Finance Manager:
- Responsible of the monthly financial reports
- Budget elaboration & analysis
- Elaboration of quarterly forecasts
- Board meetings financial reports
- Year- end financial statements & statutory audit
- Elaboration of the long-term business plan
As a Business Controller:
- Weekly, monthly and yearly sales reports
- Sales analysis in cooperation with the Media and Sponsors departments
- Preparation of ad-hoc business reports to support the management of the Company
- Maintain and develop the accounting & sales reporting IT system
Candidate’s profile Education
- University and master’s degree in finance or economics.
- Minimun 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position in an international company
- Experience in Media / Marketing rights will be a plus
- Excellent skills in Excel and MS Office, in general
- Good experience with finance IT systems (experience in Navision Financials or SAP will be a plus)
- Good communication skills
- Structured, precise and well organized
- Good sense of priority
- Excellent team spirit
- Flexible: ability to adapt to changing environment
- Confidentiality: manages sensible information with care
- Fluent in English
- Good level of French is a plus