Partnership Operations Director
CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.
CSM is proud to share fresh perspectives and new ideas to produce work that others don't and won't. What we do is fast-paced, exciting and rewarding which is why we love it and why you'll love life at CSM.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Support sponsorship sales strategy work to identify which sectors, which companies, tailored messaging for each proposal, risks & mitigating actions
- Effectively manage the traffic associated with new business opportunities, existing client work and live sales prospects
- Interact daily with Sales, Operations and Client Servicing teams to communicate business priorities, request allocation of resource and manage expectations
- Work with and continually update Research team to ensure prioritised sector analyses briefed in and managed to agreed deadlines
- Oversee Salesforce tool usage, KPI status and management reporting, managing the Partnership Operations Executive to ensure maximum compliance on opportunity coverage and data quality
- Communicate performance insights on an individual and group basis, highlighting issues and proposing appropriate solutions where appropriate
- Define and introduce necessary actions as we focus on hitting quarterly and year-end financial targets; sector coverage, increasing sales funnel conversation rates.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- Extensive years in a commercial / operational role, ideally within sports, marketing agency or consumer brand environments
- Sales experience appreciated, including usage of Salesforce software
- Involvement with strategic planning and operational resource allocation
- Strong understanding of sports sponsorship, from a brand/rights holder perspective
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to multi-task as multiple sales processes proceed in parallel
- Diligent / attentive to detail
- Strategic thinker – step back from day-to-day and identify opportunities, threats
- Effective and strong communicator
- Upwards to senior management
- Across CSM teams and functions
- Inquisitive nature, willing to challenge previously held assumptions
- Commitment to get projects “over the line” when under time pressure