6 days left
- Part Time
WHY THIS ROLE?
We’re introducing this exciting Tournament Time role to work within the Tournament Services Team providing coordination of fleet services at our match venues. The role will work in conjunction with the Accommodation Team in providing outstanding service to key Tournament stakeholders and partners.
There are six positions available, covering:
- London - 9th May - 19 July
- Nottingham and Durham - 26th May - 6th July
- Cardiff and Birmingham - 20th May - 16th July
- Bristol and Manchester - 20th May - 12th July
- Taunton and Leeds - 3rd June - 10 July
- Southampton - 21st May - 17th June
In your CV/cover letter, please state clearly which role you wish to apply for.
WHO WE ARE
In 2019, England and Wales are set to host the ICC Cricket World Cup for the fifth time and you could be part of it. As the flagship event on the international cricket calendar, it will be the stage for the world’s best players for more than six weeks of enthralling cricket. You would become a member of a small but hardworking Team that is striving for excellence in everything they do.
- Connect with the world – Engaging new and existing audiences to grow the fan base and inspire the next generation of fans and players, whilst supporting key partners to activate.
- Entertain the world – Creating an unrivalled and unique experience for the fans and players with cricket at its heart; the most engaging cricket event ever.
- Inspire the world – Using the power of the event, the game, it’s spirit and diversity to make a lasting difference for cricket.
- Excellence in our world – Every member of CWC19 strives for excellence in everything we do challenging ourselves and each other to think beyond traditional limits and boundaries.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You enjoy the challenge of providing a time critical courtesy car service to VIP clients of the Tournament, managing a team of volunteer drivers and a pool of vehicles.
- You are outcome focussed, with strong attention to detail and an eye to innovation, problem solving and seeking efficient ways to deliver a range of support services to stakeholders.
- You are highly self-motivated and have an unshakable can-do attitude.
YOU'LL BE DOING
- Managing, in real time, a pool of drivers and vehicles to service a group of clients who will both pre-book travel requests and require on-demand walk-up services at up to two of our match venues.
- Critically analysing resourcing requirements with respect to transport requests, vehicle availability and driver shifts to deliver an efficient and timely fleet solution.
- Maintaining a fleet of Tournament vehicles in designated locations, including coordination or refuelling, cleaning and maintenance as required to ensure vehicles remain safe for deployment and transport of clients.
- Assisting the planning and development of the Fleet systems, including the development and implementation of operational procedures.
- Acting as a point of contact for the receipt and processing of all task enquiries and issues.
- Supporting the coordinated transition of vehicles between Tournament locations as required.
- Managing documentation to ensure it is maintained and updated.
- Ensuring excellent client and customer service.
- Proven team player with an ability to quickly assimilate and process information, formulate and deliver workable solutions for a demanding client group.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality; able to demonstrate a methodical approach to solving problems.
- Experience in an operational environment and/or event management field; with experience in fleet operations considered a distinct advantage.
- Aged between 25 and 65 with a full clean driving license as per our Fleet Sponsor insurance policy.
- The ability to adapt to a new city or environment; with city specific ‘local’ knowledge for Tournament match venues highly regarded.
- A focus on establishing, maintaining and positively leveraging effective internal and external stakeholder relationships, including a strong customer service orientation.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly pressurised, project based environment with emphasis on timelines and delivery.
- Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- This is a Tournament Time role at selected locations only. Renumeration will be in line with an agreed day rate, plus any agreed allowance and expenses.