Major Events International Interns
Design and Communications graduate.
Major Events International are looking for a talented graduate with an interest in the business of sport to join our team supporting the build up and advertising of our events and initiatives.
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment within a small core team and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, communications and events.
8 weeks based in our Central London office, with a potential to extend for the right candidates. There is the opportunities for these roles to become paid full time and while on internship the candidate will receive £500 per month.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager
- Producing documents, briefing papers, flyers, reports, presentations and Newsletters
- Curating and writing content
- Social media
- Creation of draft content and imagery for social media and online publications
- Proofreading email marketing, articles, reports & presentations
- Attending events as appropriate
- Creative suite - Photoshop and InDesign
- Writing skills and content curation
- Experience in Mailchimp or other email programme
- Video skills are an advantage