Catering & F&B Manager
The overall objective of the role is to understand and assess the scope of the Catering & F&B Project along with the need to plan and manage the delivery of the catering solutions in relation to the Host Country Workforce (only). This will need to include all sites they will be living and working at along with delivering the strategy for F&B Concessions at non official sites, to include identification of which sites. This initial role is to consider the current market place status / conditions, taking into account future market developments. The work will include the development of the catering and F&B Concessions, strategy and concept of operations
- To develop the HC Catering and F&B Concessions strategy taking into account the LOC/FIFA Catering operations impact and other cross cutting projects such as Cleaning & waste and Logistics
- To plan, direct, control and deliver Catering services for Host Country workforce in all appropriate sites;
- Define and identify all official and non-official sits from existing data within the SC.
- Identify all Catering and F&B Concession requirements from a HC perspective for the tournament to include service types, levels and anticipated roles and responsibilities to meet the requirements.
- Prepare a management plan for the implementation of the work to plan and deliver a successful catering and F&B Concession delivery solution for the FWC
- Coordinate the alignment of any Catering and F&B Concession operations within the HC operations planning
- Provide input to departmental/divisional planning and administration matters
- Adapt to the needs of the role as per the SC evolution
- Ensure the assigned responsibilities are delivered:
- to a high standard of quality and timeliness
- in full compliance with the SC Quality Policy and the Safety and Security rules and requirements
- in line with any standards and objectives designated in the Employee Performance Management system
This is anticipated to be a 3 month placement commencing as soon as practical.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or relevant discipline from an accredited project management institution
- Master’s Degree an additional asset
- Minimum 10 years of experience in large scale international sport events preferably in the field
- Experience of Qatar and Middle East region will be an added benefit
- Proven ability to interact with multiple departments / providers
- Excellent analytical and people management skills
- Flexibility and a related ability to work autonomously
- Positive attitude, patience and persistence