|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Strategy & Research|
We are Two Circles, the two-time BT Sport Industry Agency of the Year, and we are a data-driven sports marketing agency.
We have a full-time team of 170 sports-mad people based across our offices in the UK (London), North America (New York) and Mainland Europe (Bern) helping world sport’s most iconic organisations solve their commercial challenges.
Working as consultants for sports clubs, leagues, federations and events, we help them grow relationships with their audiences, sponsors and partners. We do it by using data to help them understand their customers, and then create and implement insight-led strategies to improve customer experience, grow their revenues and build commercial efficiency.
Our creative approach and innovative ideas stand us out from the crowd. We aim to put the same level of science and rigour into our clients’ marketing and commercial offer as they put into their professional performance on the field of play. In doing so, we break down the traditional barriers between sporting organisations and their customers.
A Two Circles Lead Consultant takes ownership of Two Circles client teams to deliver excellent and tangible outcomes for our clients. Some examples of the kind of projects we work on are available on our website. No two projects are identical.
Able to engage and impress at client Chief Executive level, a Lead Consultant will possess a blend of the following skills:
- Track record of delivering complex change-orientated marketing projects in a fast moving, customer-orientated agency or business
- Highly numerate - able to articulate ideas and marketing strategy on the back of data insight
- Strong understanding of digital space in particular
- Ability to work at pace and yet retain a keen attention to detail
- Can lead as well as manage project teams
- Great self-starting attitude keen to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Strong passion for sport
- Fluency in English, other languages - in particular German, Dutch and French - are advantageous
- Intuitive and self-motivated understanding of the business of sport
- More than five years’ experience in Strategy, Consultancy or Agency environments
Although these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career. Our recruitment process will be rigorous and demanding, and so will our roles. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
Two Circles works with sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them build stronger relationships with their customers.