Graduate Sports Marketing Analyst
|Location||London, Bern, New York, Los Angeles|
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Strategy & Research|
Full Job Description
We are Two Circles, the two-time BT Sports Industry Agency of the Year, and we are a vibrant and rapidly-expanding sports marketing agency.
We have a full-time team of just under 200 sports-mad people based across Europe (London and Bern) and North America (New York and Los Angeles) working with clients including the NFL, Premier League and UEFA to solve their commercial challenges.
We work as consultants to sports clubs, leagues, federations and events, helping them grow relationships with their audiences, sponsors and partners. We do it by using data to better understand their customers, delivering insight that influences top-level decision-making. From there, we provide digital marketing and technology solutions that harness the latest in data visualisation and machine-learning to grow every revenue stream.
Our creative approach and innovative ideas stand us out from the crowd. We aim to put the same level of science and rigour into our clients’ marketing and commercial offer as they put into their professional performance on the field of play. In doing so, we break down the traditional barriers between sporting organisations and their customers.
Graduate Sports Marketing Analyst
A Two Circles Analyst helps make sense of the data our clients hold, turning this richness into compelling stories and actionable strategy. One week they will be analysing the data behind a client customer base, the next running a digital marketing campaign for them. Ultimately the barometer of success is quality results and commercial growth for our client.
There’s no set profile for an Analyst, and we welcome applications from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Ticking every box on this list is not a pre-requisite, but evidence of some will definitely help your application:
- Strong academics
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, the business of sport
- Passion for identifying trends and stories in data
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in another language - in particular, German, Dutch or French - is advantageous
- Experience of Excel analysis with a desire to learn more in this area
- Experience of PowerPoint or an ability to articulate ideas and strategy in an engaging manner
- Great self-starting attitude and keen to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Comfortable building strong working relationships, both within the business and with clients – and a keenness to maintain and develop these relationships
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and attention to detail.
Though these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career.
We believe passionately in people’s development and have a great track record of Analysts progressing within our business through training and support from the team.
Our recruitment process will be rigorous and demanding, and so will our roles. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
Two Circles works with sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them build stronger relationships with their customers.