New Business Executive
About the Business:
Major Events International (MEI) is a central London based business focusing on the business of winning and running major sporting and music events. MEI supports expert supplier companies, sport competition host cities and government agencies in a market which includes the Olympics, World Cups and significant international regional sports completions. We work with all major sports federations and governing bodies.
Portfolio services include: Membership of a community of expert sports event suppliers, summits, seminars, overseas market visits and publications.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
To sell the portfolio of services offered by MEI, positioned as a support service to help organisations de-risk their plans and enhance success. This involves explaining the benefits of MEI services and delivering a high volume of client engagement by phone (there will be an expectation of making an average of 40 calls per day) and email to deliver rigorous daily, weekly and monthly targets.
To build a pipeline of new contacts from data mining and research in the UK and internationally to introduce MEI services by e mail and telephone contact.
To own the quality of CRM prospect database tracking: ensuring rigorous and timely action is taken reporting daily, weekly and at monthly business reviews.
To attend 3 international sports events summits per year and represent the business.
To develop your skills to present in a face to face capacity.
No less than 1 years’ experience in a commercial role with a proven track record in sales via phone contact, email, and at networking events.
Essential Qualities needed for role:
- Resilience, tenacity, and telesales experience
- Perfect English- both written and spoken
- Based in London, or prepared to relocate within a month
- Legal status of working in the UK
- 1 year tele-sales experience- with a proven track record of success
- Highly organised backed by outstanding communication skills and able to sustain accurate reports in the CRM system and timely follow ups.
- Determination to succeed and grow in the role for additional responsibilities and promotion.
- Personable; a team player with ambition.
- Able to deliver very clear daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Experience within the Sports industry
- Knowledge of Capsule
- OTE £30k
- Basic of £23k plus pension contributions
- 25 Days holiday plus public holidays
Please send a 2 page CV (no more) and a 1 page covering letter (no more).