|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
Division / Unit: Operations / Event Operations
Contract type: Fixed-term
Start date: 07.01.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
The Signage Coordinator works as part of a team implementing signage elements for various UEFA club and national team competitions, such as the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, UEFA Women's EURO, UEFA European Under-21 Championship, European Qualifiers and UEFA EURO 2020, as well as other events connected to those competitions, such as draws, workshops, open media days and training programmes.
Signage includes production and installation of all elements that form part of stadium/event location dressing (e.g. stadium bowl dressing, directionals for all UEFA target groups, TV/media and/or hospitality requirements) and the implementation of signage rights delivery for the different UEFA partners, especially pitch perimeter board advertising solutions (LED and static) and media backdrops.
The job involves planning and coordination with internal UEFA stakeholders as well as external suppliers, stadium staff and local authorities (e.g. producing documents, brief designs, organising Site Visits and ordering/re-ordering items). The Signage Coordinator needs to act as a dynamic interface between all parties involved to deliver the best possible result on time and within budget. Close team work with other colleagues in the signage team is essential for knowledge transfer and information exchange.
- Coordinating several signage projects and ensuring delivery to the highest possible level, on time and within budget, with a focus on UEFA club competitions;
- Maintaining cooperation and communication with internal units and external suppliers/local authorities to be a proactive contributor to the whole delivery of the project;
- Developing innovative ideas and solutions for signage implementation to streamline internal work processes and to enhance the look and feel at venues;
- Establishing project plans, timelines, budgets and status reports with the necessary information pre- and post-event.
- from 1 to 3 years in the signage or print production industry, including familiarity with printing methods, materials and installation solutions
- from 1 to 3 years in event coordination and delivery
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field is an advantage (e.g. Event Management, Sport Management, Marketing Operations)
- Apprenticeship in (print) production / Event delivery
- English / Proficient
- Budget Management / Intermediate
- MS Office / Advanced
- Project Management / Intermediate
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.