|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Closing Date: 25 January 2019
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
To support key accounts across The FA 2018-2022 sponsorship programme, and to facilitate the delivery of the contractual obligations.
- Develop the relationship with key partner personnel and ensure contractual delivery of rights
- Liaise internally with other FA departments to ensure efficient and effective lines of communication between the sponsors and The FA.
- Support the Head of Commercial Partnerships, Senior Partnership Managers and Partnership Managers across all other FA Partners
- The planning, organisation and delivery of a variety of sponsor related activations and events including Wembley Company days.
- Manage key supplier accounts across FA Sponsorship programme
- To work as a key part of the team in supporting the sponsorship framework and subsequent sales process.
- Support match day branding rights across the England / FA Cup / Women’s FA Cup.
What we are looking for:
- Good understanding of the sports industry in general and the football industry in particular
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn and improve
- Experience of supporting and co-ordinating activations and events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain organised in a fast-paced environment, whilst managing a large workload
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong coordination skills with high attention for detail
- Experience in working at a large sporting event in a commercial environment
- Marketing and communications support experience
- Account Management Experience
- Qualification / degree in Marketing or Sports Marketing
- An interest in football and above basic understanding of the game and its business structure
What we can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.