EURO 2020 TV Production Coordinator
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Production & Design|
Division / Unit: Marketing / Marketing Services
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.03.2019
End date: 31.12.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area - that's why we're recruiting a TV Production Coordinator.
The EURO 2020 TV Production Coordinator, who reports to the TV Production Manager, communicates and coordinates with the subunits to ensure delivery of the main production and administrative tasks for the UEFA EURO 2020 host broadcasting. The Euro 2020 TV Production Coordinator is a key role in ensuring the smooth running of UEFA's Host Broadcasting Operation.
- Supporting EURO-related daily administrative activities of the host broadcasting (HB) project in the pre-event stage, including drafting, tracking and filing contracts, payment management and budget reconciliation;
- Preparing, tracking and reconciling the staffing plan and database that links to all staff services;
- Planning, coordinating and scheduling technical suppliers (OB van, camera providers, etc.) and staff involved in UEFA EURO 2020;
- Assisting the rest of the HB project with various administrative tasks, training and workshop organisation, document management and accreditation;
- Ensuring the proper implementation of all relevant policies for broadcast, production permission and contractual procedures, including the coordination and delivery of relevant call sheets and reporting;
- Liaising and coordinating with all UEFA units involved in UEFA EURO 2020, including technical, logistics, venue operations and partner services teams;
- Working at the IBC during the tournament to assist and support the production management team;
- Providing ad hoc production support for other UEFA competitions (club and national team events).
- from 1 to 3 years / 3 years' experience in a broadcast and production company environment in the role of production coordinator or equivalent
-from 1 to 3 years / 3 years' experience in delivering TV production, operation and project management for major sport events
-Proven track record in managing the relationship with various stakeholders, proactive attitude, aptitude for multi-tasking and problem-solving.
- Experience working under pressure, to tight deadlines with conflicting demands for prolonged periods
-Strong organisational and planning skills as well as a great attention to detail
-Deep understanding of IT systems
-Open mind and adaptable to new technologies
-Proactive use of initiative to find necessary information and resources
-Effective team worker who is able to manage relationships effectively and work collaboratively within a diverse team
-Excellent communication skills
-Enthusiasm, determination and perseverance
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.