Senior Creative Designer - Brand Consulting
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with 22 global offices, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Munich and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of wide strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. We are uniquely positioned to help brands across all aspects of what we call ‘pop culture’.
Within CAA Brand Consulting we have 200+ specialists working with over 35 leading brands. In London our clients include Allianz, Betfair, Bose, Jaguar, Land Rover and Prudential. Our service offering spans across strategy, activation, comms, digital, event & hospitality.
There is also a unique culture within CAA – for a global agency it has a ‘small agency feel’, with a great sense of teamwork, ambition, empowerment, energy, entrepreneurialism and fun.
Working with major known brands, requires talented, energetic and ambitious designers. We are seeking such individuals to join the team here at CAA Brand Consulting London.
Working with some of the world’s biggest brands across sport, automotive and entertainment, you’ll bring challenging and innovative creative thinking, your sharp design eye and experience, to a wide range of media and channels.
As a Senior Designer at CAA Brand Consulting you will be expected to:
- Deliver creative concepts to clients, produce presentations, design and artwork to a high industry standard.
- Conceptualise and develop ideas from sketch stage, through to high quality visuals with strong visualising skills.
- When needed art-direct colleagues/photographers/film crews etc. to achieve desired results.
- Contribute to and perform as an effective and willing member of our creative team.
- Must have solid experience working in a fast paced design/creative agency. Candidates may already be working as a senior designer within an agency environment and are looking for their next growth opportunity.
- We’d expect candidates to be as familiar with digital and social media as they are in traditional design channels.
- You’ll love the process of creating and designing world class content and be an expert in using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite with an emphasis on great Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- You’ll be equally comfortable with taking projects from inception to finished artwork, as well as working closely with our Creative Director to build campaigns.
- You’ll be a team player and you’ll thrive as part of a fast-paced team.
- Experience in motion graphics and film is also advantageous.