EMEA Client Services Director
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Strategy & Research|
Are you interested in helping shape long-term strategic decisions for some of world sport’s leading organisations?
We are Two Circles, the two-time BT Sport Industry Agency of the Year, and we are a data-driven sports marketing agency.
With a full-time team of just under 200 sports-mad people based across our offices in Europe (London and Bern) and North America (New York and Los Angeles), we help the biggest and most iconic sports rights holders across the world solve their commercial challenges.
Working as consultants for clubs, leagues, federations and events, we help them grow relationships with their audiences, sponsors and partners. We do it by using data to help them understand their customers, delivering data-driven insight that influences top-level decision-making. From there, we provide digital marketing and technology solutions that harness the latest in data visualisation and machine-learning to grow every revenue stream.
Our creative approach and innovative ideas stand us out from the crowd. We aim to put the same level of science and rigour into our clients’ marketing and commercial offer as they put into their professional performance on the field of play. In doing so, we break down the traditional barriers between sporting organisations and their customers.
Client Services Director
A Two Circles Client Services Director takes ownership of Two Circles client teams to deliver excellent and tangible outcomes for our clients. No two projects are identical.
Able to engage and impress at client Chief Executive level, a Two Circles Client Services Director will possess a blend of the following skills:
- Track record of delivering complex change-orientated marketing projects in a fast-moving, customer-orientated agency or business
- Highly numerate - able to articulate ideas and marketing strategy off the back of data insight
- Strong understanding of the changing digital landscape
- Ability to work at pace while retaining a keen attention to detail
- Ability to lead and manage project teams
- Great self-starting attitude, keen to join an entrepreneurial organisation where every working day is different
- Strong passion for sport
- Fluency in German and English
- Intuitive and self-motivated understanding of the business of sport
- More than five years’ experience in strategy, consultancy or agency environments.
- Although these are the basics written down, we will principally be recruiting for energy, values and commitment – both to Two Circles and to your career. Our recruitment process will be rigorous and demanding, and so will our roles. In return, we can offer honesty, integrity and the chance to progress in the organisation as quickly as you develop within it.
Two Circles works with sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them build stronger relationships with their customers.