Global Content Programming Manager - Boardsports
Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships. With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, Red Bull Media House offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. Red Bull Media House produces and licenses a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world. www.redbullmediahouse.com
Areas that apply to your strengths
- Long story short
Your goal is to engage and grow our audiences in primarily skate and surf, but also areas such as kiteboard, wakeboard, wakeskate, etc..
- Know your audience
You’ll understand and describe key audiences and their behaviour, know how they consume what content and identify content offering gaps and opportunities to maximize the growth and engagement of our key target audiences for boardsports.
In this role, you’ll define content programming objectives for Red Bull’s boardsport audiences, produce strategic programming plans across the entire Red Bull media network and establish strong alignment and collaboration between channels and content creations to ensure release strategy success.
You’ll work closely with the analytics teams to translate audience insights into practical guidelines and evaluate results and learnings into long term strategies and educational resources. Moreover, you’ll provide regular updates on audience development and suggest release strategies through a strong education program (webinars, blog, presentations).
- Market support
You’ll establish strong collaboration with markets, to understand local priorities and needs, evaluate local market programming plans and identify local optimization potentials.
Your experience includes
- Experience in Social Media, Digital Media or similar
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong understanding of key audiences across skate, surf, and other boardsports
- Strong editorial understanding and knowledge of audience profiling
- Superior project management skills
- Ability to translate data into practical recommendations
- Ability to priorities, define standards for support and deliver work to highest standard
- Well organized, communicative, motivated team player who is able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English, additional language is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.