Office Manager DSG (Football)
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Planning & Strategy|
In order to support our Deputy Secretary General (Football)’s Office, FIFA is looking to recruit an experienced and proactive
Office Manager DSG (Football)
- Participating in meetings with internal and external stakeholders, taking notes and drawing conclusions on the strategic implications for FIFA and opportunities for interventions, partnerships, etc.
- Reviewing and ensuring quality control and a high standard of all output, documentation and communications from the Deputy Secretary General (Football)’s Office or produced by the division/team heads in terms of quality, strategic impact, content and format
- Ensuring active and open communication to and from the Deputy Secretary General (Football)’s Office and keeping the Deputy Secretary General (Football) informed of critical issues requiring intervention and internal/external decisions
- Participating in or leading task forces, working groups and meetings in support and on behalf of the Deputy Secretary General (Football)
- Tracking the implementation of defined strategic objectives
- Administrative duties: correspondence, presentations, reports, archiving, meeting preparation, financial oversight
- Ideally, three to five years’ experience of working in the sports industry
- Experience in strategic development and project management as well as football regulatory knowledge
- Solid knowledge of the environment, operations, management and governance of member associations and confederations
- Experience of sports business and good football knowledge
- Written and oral proficiency in English is required: any other languages a plus
- Strong analytical skills, able to learn new areas quickly and to propose adapted solutions
- Working experience of a dynamic and international environment and ability to work across divisions
- Flexibility to provide support at any level (administrative, operational, concept development)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to organise, delegate and prioritise a varied workload
- Attention to detail and ability to stay calm and composed in challenging situations
- Team player, flexible and service-orientated
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich, Human Resources
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.