We’re introducing an exciting role to bring administrative support across the whole City and Spectator Experience department to ensure the spectator is at the heart of every fan’s matchday experience.
WHO WE ARE
In 2019, England and Wales are set to host the ICC Cricket World Cup for the fifth time and you could be part of it. As the flagship event on the international cricket calendar, it will be the stage for the world’s best players for six weeks of enthralling cricket. You would become a member of a small but hardworking team that is striving for excellence in everything they do.
- Connect with the world – Engaging new and existing audiences to grow the fan base and inspire the next generation of fans and players, whilst supporting key partners to activate.
- Entertain the world – Creating an unrivalled and unique experience for the fans and players with cricket at its heart; the most engaging cricket event ever.
- Inspire the world – Using the power of the event, the game, it’s spirit and diversity to make a lasting difference for cricket.
- Excellence in our world – Every member of CWC19 strives for excellence in everything we do challenging ourselves and each other to think beyond traditional limits and boundaries.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You thrive as a part of a dynamic team.
- You are passionate about helping others and ensuring your department is best prepared for all meetings and events.
- You are approachable with excellent people management skills.
- You have great attention to detail and you relish the opportunity to be part of a major sports event.
YOU’LL BE DOING
- Helping to prepare Agendas, write Minutes and presentations for City Steering Group meetings across England and Wales in the lead up to Cricket World Cup.
- Working with the team to coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for these meetings.
- Assisting with various planning and permissions submissions to each Host City.
- Coordinating meetings with ICC sponsors/partners across the department to ensure the right Functional Areas attend the right meeting and have the relevant paperwork.
- Coordinating the organisation of our Host City Meeting in March 2019.
- Attending City Steering Group and other meetings as required.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Excellent administration skills and experience of delivering projects on time.
- Confidence whilst working under pressure and managing several projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience of building excellent working relationships across a business as well as engagement with other departments.
- A willingness to be part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday (Pro-Rata)
- Health Insurance
- Non-contributory 8% pension
- Life Assurance
- Free on-site gym