EURO 2020 Accreditation Operations Coordinator
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
Division / Unit: Operations / Venue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.03.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities, bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The Accreditation Operations Coordinator will assist in implementing and delivering an accreditation operations plan that meets the requirements of the tournament and take a leading role in ongoing detailed planning for the delivery of requirements across all accredited venues.
* Taking the lead role in accreditation-related operational planning and the finalisation of requirements across all accredited UEFA EURO 2020 venues;
* Assisting with the procurement of accreditation device materials, supplementary devices and other collateral, including design and volume specifications;
* Coordinating the finalisation of operational plans, policies, training, procedures, resources and delivery requirements for all accreditation centres;
* Work closely with the accreditation teams and 12 local organisers at all levels to ensure an integrated and smooth process for all accreditation operations and venue staffing;
* Taking on other responsibilities as required;
* Prioritising and coordinating accreditation operation responsibilities and tasks to ensure all are delivered to the required high standard.
- from 1 to 3 years / in a relevant field (in an international company/organisation would be a major advantage)
- from 1 to 3 years / in an accreditation operations role
- from 1 to 3 years / in sport events (single sport an advantage)
- English: proficient
- knowledge any other UEFA EURO 2020 host country languages would be an asset
- Bachelor's or equivalent qualification in project management, customer relations, international business or a similar discipline
- MS Excel / advanced
- MS Outlook / advanced
- MS PowerPoint / advanced
- MS Project / advanced
- MS Word / advanced
- Project Management /advanced
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.