EMEA Sales Manager
We are a growing innovative sport goods company based in Budapest, Hungary that offers its employees a professional, creative, friendly and active experience.
At Teqball, a young and full of spirit team welcomes you, where you can get acquainted with new and innovative things. Teqball is the tool that is perfect for both professional soccer players and amateur sports enthusiasts to develop their technical skills, concentration and stamina.
Teqball International Ltd are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our revenue growth targets across the EMEA region. You will be responsible for maximizing sales potential, creating new business opportunities, leveraging huge media interest in Teqball, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the sales director.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully growing and managing the EMEA partner network.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence in key vertical markets.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of internal and external sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while positioning the company to service the needs of all potential clients.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and sports industry expertise essential.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills