InCrowd is a mobile first sports marketing company. We work with multiple sports organisations to help them interact with their fan bases and grow commercial revenue streams. Our focus is on developing best in class technology to create fan engagement, sponsorship and data driven marketing opportunities to support our client’s objectives.
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of 30 based in London and Brighton. In the last few months, we are proud to have been shortlisted for the BT Sports Industry Awards, Sports Technology Awards and Sports Business Awards.
We are looking to hire an exceptional Marketing Manager to work in an open and friendly environment in either our London or Brighton office. This is a rare opportunity to be part of building a start-up agency into a major name in the sports industry.
The Marketing Manager will have a strong focus on client service to deliver digital and direct marketing initiatives. Success will be measured on helping increase ticket sales and sponsorship revenue for football, rugby union, rugby league and cricket organisations.
We are open to all types of professional backgrounds and the ideal candidate is willing to adapt and learn new systems to help drive growth for our clients. The role will be varied and require some UK based travel each week.
- Account Management: Build and manage positive client relationships, becoming an expert on individual client’s businesses and objectives;
- Digital Marketing: Development, delivery and measurement of digital marketing campaigns focussing on delivering ticket sales and sponsor benefits;
- Direct Marketing: Become InCrowd’s expert on a variety of new content management and marketing systems following training in this area;
- Data Analysis: Segment audiences, build marketing insight to inform campaigns and reports to inform business decisions across our clients;
- Technical: Develop an understanding of each of InCrowd’s products and how they can be used to help existing clients;
- Creativity: Take the initiative with new projects and ideas.
We work off the principal that the successful candidate will need to learn new skills so we are not looking for the complete CV, however the following experience will be highly relevant:
- Experience in a client facing role with a proven success in building and maintaining client relationships;
- A keen interest in mobile / data marketing and the application of technology in sport business;
- Experience in both Excel and Powerpoint and the ability to present new ideas and analysis;
- Experience in activating digital and direct marketing campaigns.
Our recruitment process will focus primarily on your values and energy for the role. We are looking for someone to help develop a key part of our organisation and progress within our company. To apply, please email your CV and a covering note via the 'APPLY' button by 2 May detailing why you would like to work for InCrowd and how your skills will help InCrowd’s clients sell more tickets.