IPC E-Filing Co-ordinator (f/m)
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Events & Operations, Admin|
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. The IPC supervises the organisation of the Summer and Winter Paralympic Games, and serves as International Federation for 10 sports, for which it supervises and co-ordinates the World Championships and other competitions. The IPC is committed to enabling Para athletes to achieve sporting excellence and to developing sport opportunities for all persons with an impairment from the beginner to elite level. In addition, the IPC aims to promote the Paralympic values, which include courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
The IPC offers the position of a full-time E-Filing Co-ordinator (f/m) at the IPC Headquarters in Bonn, Germany, starting as soon as possible.
You will have these tasks and responsibilities:
- Further develop and implement an e-filing structure for the IPC
- Support the development of a contract management system
- Assist the Documentation Centre in cataloguing and making information related to the IPC accessible
- Collaborate with the Data Security Officer on e-filing procedures and policies
- Support day-to-day filing tasks
You should meet our requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Public Administration, Information Science, Cultural Studies or Humanities with work experience in e-filing, data protection and/or document management also possible) OR vocational training in an administrative position with at least two years of work experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of the Paralympic Movement, its history and the organisational structure of the IPC is a plus
- Understanding of information, database and document management systems, working experience with AdLib is an advantage
- Knowledge of contract management
- Knowledge of German Data Protection Law
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work alone or in a small team, work proactively and with limited supervision
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and great attention to detail
- Experience working with MS Office programs
- Fluency in English and German, both written and oral (knowledge of additional languages is an advantage)
Do you want to apply?
If you are interested in the position and your profile meet our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English to via the apply button by 10 March 2017.
Please also state your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations (please give a precise figure in Euro).
We especially encourage individuals with impairments to apply.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or see detailed information on the IPC and the Paralympic Movement on our website under www.paralympic.org.
We look forward to your application!
International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
As one of the largest sports organisations in the world, the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the international umbrella organisation of sport for athletes with an impairment.