|Sector||Science & Medicine|
|Function||Strategy & Research|
To undertake a variety of duties, including data entry and developing a first-tier research summary for new intelligence received into the unit, using a variety of sources.
To work as a team with the rest of the intelligence unit to collate information and to provide intelligence research and analytical support to on-going operations.
- Generate intelligence products using research techniques and analytical software to assist with investigations
- Liaise with external agencies to assist with both proactive and reactive investigations
- Contribute to the preparation of cases for possible Anti-Doping Rule Violation proceedings and any investigations conducted on behalf of UKAD
Proven Experience in the following:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in an intelligence environment, gathering and developing intelligence
- Experience and working knowledge of intelligence research techniques (including open source), and with analytical tools and methods
- Familiarity with the National Intelligence Model and the associated processes
- Proven capability to plan and carry out activities in an orderly and well-structured way, working within appropriate policy and procedures
- Familiarity with the Freedom of Information Act, and the Data Protection Act
- Experience of communicating and presenting to a variety of levels of seniority and backgrounds both internally and externally to UKAD
- Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
For further details on the vacancy please see here.
How to Apply:
To apply please complete a UK Anti-Doping Application Form (bottom left of the page), along with an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form outlining how you meet the person specification, and submit via the provided 'APPLY' button. Please note Covering Letters and CVs alone will not be accepted.
Interview dates: TBC
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.