|Sector||Science & Medicine|
|Function||Medicine & Science, Anti-Doping|
To be the proactive arm of the intelligence process at UK Anti-Doping and, when directed, lead in the investigation of anti-doping rule violation matters. To assist in the development of investigation policies and practices to ensure UK Anti-Doping promotes the highest standards in delivering clean sport.
- Investigate suspected doping offences as directed by the head of Intelligence and Investigations in a timely manner and update the case management system accordingly
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues, contributing positively and constructively to the achievement of team and organisational objectives
- Conduct intelligence and investigative interviews
- Investigator with a minimum of three years’ experience of operating in an investigatory capacity
- Educated to degree level or having equivalent experience
- Knowledge of UK Criminal Law and procedure, with the capacity to acquire a working knowledge of the World Anti-Doping Code and the UK Anti-Doping Rules
- Ability to give clear, accurate and concise evidence.
- Proven capacity to plan and carry out activities in an orderly and well-structured way, working within appropriate policy and procedures
- Shows reliability and resilience in difficult circumstances. Remains calm and confident and responds logically and decisively in difficult situations
- Prepared for and participated in planned police or agency –led operations, working within appropriate authority limits and carrying out tasks necessary for the successful implementation of the operation whilst managing risks to the operation and acting in accordance with legislation and procedure.
- Familiarity with Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act and the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA)
- Has a sound knowledge of the National Intelligence Model.
- Experience of communicating and presenting to a variety of levels of seniority and backgrounds both internally and externally to UK Anti-Doping
- Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
- IT literate
- Driver with clean driving record.
For further details on the vacancy please see here.
How to Apply:
To apply please complete a UK Anti-Doping Application Form (bottom left of the page), along with an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form outlining how you meet the person specification, and submit via the provided 'APPLY' button. Please note covering Letters and CVs alone will not be accepted.
Interview dates: TBC
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.