|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
On the ball?
In order to support our Brand Management Department, FIFA is seeking an energetic and solution-oriented Brand Manager.
- Managing the development of the FIFA World Cup Official Mascot Strategy including the development concept and the activation strategy
- Collaborating with different FIFA Departments involved in the Mascot design and name creation process; ensuring the Mascot image and name are protectable; activation of the Mascot costume
- Innovating and proposing new concepts for promoting FIFA event trophies; defining/updating and communicating usage guidelines to stakeholder groups; consulting on and managing event trophy loan appearance requests from authorised stakeholders
- Managing FIFA’s Champions Badge project for its senior tournaments; innovating further strategic developments in consultation with other internal stakeholders
- Supporting the Group Leader in scoping, managing and implementing strategic branding projects, including the replacement enterprise solution for the FIFA Digital Archive (FIFA’s Brand Extranet for authorised users); ongoing evolution of the FIFA Corporate Brand including visual identity, tone of voice and sonic identity; leveraging FIFA World Cup and FIFA Women’s World Cup Historic Marks
- Administrative support to the Brand team
- Serving as liaison with the Marketing Communication team
- University or comparable degree in Marketing or Brand Management
- 3-5 years' professional work experience as a Brand Manager for an international organisation
- Proven track record of leading and delivering multiple projects autonomously under tight time and budget constraints towards pre-defined goals
- Business fluency in English; German, French and/or Spanish a plus
- Ability to understand, explain and justify the company’s brand strategy and philosophy in discussion with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency with MS Office programmes a must; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a significant asset
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work in an international organisation, please upload your complete application via the link provided.
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.