PR & Communications Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
The DS Virgin Racing Formula E Team – the Virgin Group’s latest pioneering project – lies at the forefront of technology development and innovation. As one of the founding and leading teams in the new electric racing series, DS Virgin Racing aims to inspire the wider adoption of electric vehicles and to address the need for sustainable mobility.
Now in its third season, DS Virgin Racing has been joined by blue-chip brands DS Automobiles, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Total, with more on the way. As the team continues to expand both on and off the track, we wish to appoint a PR & Communications Executive to support the team’s media output.
The team is seeking an enthusiastic, talented and passionate individual to become its PR & Communications Executive. He/she will report to the PR & Communications Manager, as well as to the Chief Marketing Officer, and shall play a vital role in supporting DS Virgin Racing’s media activities throughout the season.
The role would ideally suit a recent graduate with at least six months’ agency or brand experience (ideally 12 months’), preferably in a motorsport, automotive and/or a sporting environment. Equally important though is a candidate with the right enthusiasm, personality and desire to go the extra mile as they begin their career within the PR & Communications industry.
- Previous PR & Communications experience, ideally in a motorsport, automotive and/or a sporting environment
- High level of creativity and content/idea generation
- Knowledge of digital, media and social trends and channels
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel extensively and at short notice, as well as work long hours and weekends when required
- A can-do and positive attitude, engaging personality and willingness to go the extra mile
- A passion and knowledge of motorsport (not desirable)
- Elements of press officer duties, driver liaison and logistics at races and tests
- Elements of event management such as PR activities, photo and film shoots, media trips and press conferences
- Assist in generating content and content calendars, including sponsors
- Assist in managing the team’s social media platforms
- Assist in managing the team website
- Liaising with external agencies where needed
- Handling certain media enquiries and media relations
- Assisting the wider PR and marketing team wherever needed, including a small amount of administration, logistics support and personal assistant duties
Competitive depending on capabilities and experience
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and portfolio