|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations, Marketing & Communications|
Passionate about sport, entertainment, cause and culture? Experienced in partnerships + experiences for brands? Specific experience in negotiating and activating sports sponsorships within the UK?
Fuse is looking for an ambitious, established Account Manager to join a dynamic team to work across a number of projects across our current client portfolio, including Dacia’s partnership with the Rugby Football League. You should have strong interpersonal and project management skills, excellent attention to detail and be confident when liaising with clients & suppliers.
You will have relevant experience in creating partnerships + experiences for brands, including strategy, activation and evaluation, within one or more of the following specialisms: strategic consultancy, partnership activation, experiences, data, PR, content & insight.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience in sport, entertainment, cause & culture, ideally within rugby or on behalf of an automotive brand
- You should be an experienced & established Account Manager
- Relevant experience in partnership negotiation, activation, experiential, social content, PR, talent liaison and evaluation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project management experience, with the ability to manage your own time as well as more junior members of your team, delegating & managing as required
- Clear & concise written & verbal communication skills
- Totally fluent in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to multi-task & work at pace
- Super organised and able to work to strict deadlines
- Confident when liaising with colleagues, rights holders clients & suppliers
- Creative thinker & opportunity spotter
- With a can-do, positive, friendly attitude, hungry to progress fast in an organisation where every day is different
- Be able to anticipate your clients’ needs before they do & be ready to go that extra mile
- Demonstrate experience in managing financial processes
- You need to have a strong appreciation for & understanding of the industry & willingness to learn
- And be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of your client’s business & their sector, with a constant desire to deepen this knowledge
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.