Partnership Development Executive
The Partnership Development team is responsible for generating revenues through the acquisition of commercial partners on both a regional and global basis. As well as delivering revenue in to the club, the partners should positively expose and promote Arsenal Football Club and help to build its international fan base.
- Supporting the Partnership Development Managers in attracting and contracting new commercial partners for the club
- Identifying target prospects for the club via desk-based research and identifying key decision-makers
- Conducting thorough research on prospect companies and briefing the Partnership Development team and senior stakeholders within Commercial in advance of meetings
- Supporting the Partnership Development team in contacting new prospective partners and securing initial meetings
- Assisting with the production of new business presentations and proposals, tailored to the business priorities of the prospective partners
- Supporting the Partnership Development and Business Strategy teams in key administrative tasks throughout the partnership sales process (e.g. sales activity tracking)
- Ownership of individual projects in support of new business aims, for example, interpreting research findings into key insights to support sales process and engaging with various departments within the club to define and create activation properties for new partners
- Supporting Commercial Analysts in developing bespoke sales stories that align to the business objectives of prospects, including liaising with teams across the club to identify bespoke rights and propositions
Main Job Requirements and Person Specification
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working for an agency, rights-holder or corporate organisation in a sales or business development role
- A proven track record of managing projects from start to finish
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Previous experience of working across international territories and different industries is an advantage
- An understanding of brand dynamics and consumer trends is a distinct advantage
- Previous experience with top European Club is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), competent and confident on the telephone
- Strong research skills
- Driven self-starter
- A willingness to learn and support the team in all areas
- Competence in Microsoft applications, and preferably Keynote
- A passion or empathy for sport/sports entertainment
- Fluency in languages other than English is an advantage
Hours of Work
Your normal basic week is 09:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday including one hour for lunch; a total of 40 hours per week. International travel and match-day working as and when required.
Arsenal FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Please note, you have until 23:59 on 28 February 2017 to apply for this vacancy.