Head of Legal
TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
- To review, draft and vet all legal documents and Commercial Sports contracts (i.e. TV rights, Sponsorship, Events, Promoter, Fighter contracts, Venue contracts & etc.) as well as actively support contract negotiations to minimize risk.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
- Responsible for the effective management of corporate matters and to provide strategic legal advice and solutions for TSA Group.
- Overseeing Company Secretarial functions of TSA Group in the various jurisdictions and working with Company secretaries in each jurisdiction and to participate in Board meetings.
- Liaise with external solicitors and represent TSA Group on legal and litigation matters to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- To oversee HR & IT matters/issues.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess a recognized Law Degree (LLB).
- At least 10-15 years of Legal experience (gained from a combination of private practice and/or in-house roles). And preferably with some experience in leading a team.
- Litigation experience, strong drafting skills and excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Able to manage in a global organization with diverse cultures and languages and confident in dealing with all levels of the organization.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, meticulous and able to work independently with great initiative and high level of confidentiality and trust.
- Ability to work under pressure and disciplined in meeting tight deadlines.
- A team player with good management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Computer literate especially in MS office application