Director (Maternity Cover)
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Events & Operations, Marketing & Communications|
Passionate about the marketing industry? Experience in running sponsorships, partnerships, events & experiences for brands?
Fuse are looking for a confident & self-motivated Director who will be responsible for the overall management & growth of the Fuse team within PHD UK, on a maternity cover contract for 9-12 months.
The candidate will need to have excellent client management skills to maintain current retained client relationships, have had experience managing/activation large scale sponsorship/partnership properties and be confident in identifying new revenue opportunities for Fuse from the network of clients within the agency.
We are looking for someone with strong experience in sponsorship, partnerships & experiences and who understands how these contribute to a brand’s communications and business objectives. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker; they will be forward thinking, energetic, articulate, leadership skills & strong commercial acumen. The role is reporting into the Deputy MD of Fuse.
- 10 years’ experience in marketing, with specific understanding of sponsorship, brand partnerships and live brand experiences (events and experiential)
- Ideally experience in management & activation of large scale sponsorship/partnership properties
- Good media knowledge and understanding of how the above works within the broader marketing mix to drive brand and business success
- Good digital knowledge and understanding of how to maximise paid, owned and earned communications
- Proven track record delivering successful campaigns for brands
- Experience managing relationships with senior clients
- Management and commercial experience in order to manage the team’s P&L
Fuse is a leading sport and entertainment agency, part of the Omnicom Media Group.