Account Manager – Marketing Consultant
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
We are thrilled to be recruiting for an exciting role with one of our clients, forming part of their in-house team.
You will be Responsible for:
An Octagon team member will provide on-going support for one of our key clients marketing and event activity in the area of brand and sponsorship with the following responsibilities:
- Assist with employee engagement activities across the sponsorship portfolio
- Manage the Brand Ambassador Program
- Support EMEA marketing specialist and wider team
- Support team and JV partner activations
- Develop and maintain library of collateral support materials
- Ensure the effective use of hospitality and tickets opportunities
- Assist with the management of the online database tool
- Coordinate the fulfillment of all advertising & branded materials related to team & event sponsorship agreements
- Ensure that all sponsorship team documents are updated regularly including sponsorship portfolio overview and sponsorship calendar
- Track and manage all promotions and prize fulfillments
- Track and manage inventory and activation items
- Develop support materials & systems as needed by the team
- Develop, design, and implements promotions and communications for general consumers and frequent flyers including project brief, creative development,
This could be your next right move if:
- You have a solid marketing and events background (not necessarily in sports)
- You pay attention to the details and anything worth doing is worth doing right every single time. You stay focused and nothing gets missed.
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You like learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- You thrive on managing a number of projects at any one time
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions to difficult challenge
- You have the ability to collaborate across disciplines, departments and client’s additional agency partners.
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure.
- You have a sense of humour
- You enjoy travel and working offsite
You will need to have:
- A degree Qualification or equivalent
- Solid experience with hospitality and/or events
- High level Power Point Skills, Excel and Outlook and a confidence to present internally and externally
It’s not essential but will really help if:
- You are fluent in any other languages particularly German
We’re the global sports, entertainment and lifestyle-marketing arm of IPG. A collection of 800 fans bound by a single mission: To create work that earns attention.
HOW WE SEE THE WORLD
We live in a world where time is our most precious commodity, and our audiences’ patience has never been shorter. As an industry, we’ve never had to work harder to gain the attention of the people we’re trying to reach. The way we see it, there’s two ways to go about it.
Attention is either bought or it’s earned.
Paid attention ensures your brand will be heard – and that's a good start. But attention that’s earned ensures your audience actually listens to what you're saying.
At Octagon, our purpose is to create work that earns attention. Through smart partnerships and generous ideas, we compete for, capture, and ultimately earn the attention of those who matter most.
Have we got yours?
If you are interested, inspired and energised by what you read and are ready for your next right move then put yourself forward for this role by sending your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment, lifestyle marketing and talent representation agency of the Interpublic Group.