Human Resources Officer
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, HR|
|Salary||£18,000 - £22,000 per annum plus benefits|
As part of the Governance team, Human Resources (HR) support line managers and the workforce with all things HR. It’s an exciting time to join us and be part of the development and implementation of our People Strategy.
The HR Officer will provide general day-to-day HR support across England Golf and project support to the HR Manager, to ensure England Golf complies with statutory obligations and best practice. You will be the main point of call for HR enquiries and assist in reviewing and developing relevant policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will need to have either a relevant professional/HR qualification(s) or a willingness to work towards such qualifications.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to provide basic advice on employment terms, conditions, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and of preparing reports, minutes and general correspondence.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and deliver high-quality work to tight timescales.
- Understand and manage confidential information with the appropriate control.
- Promotion of equality and diversity in all actions and activities throughout England Golf.
The post is full-time (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm core hours). The position is based at England Golf HQ in Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire.
Download the full advert and role description for further information. To apply please complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form found via the click through 'apply' button (no C.V.’s please) for the attention of Human Resources on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 12th January 2017
1st Interviews take place: 23rd January and/or 24th January 2017
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer.
England Golf is one of the largest sports governing bodies in England looking after the interests of over 1,900 golf clubs and 770,000 men and women club members.