Digital Media Intern (Fan Zone)
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
Excite the world and work with us at the IPC!
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. The IPC supervises the organisation of the Summer and Winter Paralympic Games, and serves as International Federation for ten sports. The IPC is committed to enabling Para athletes to achieve sporting excellence and to developing sport opportunities for all persons with an impairment from the beginner to the elite level. In addition, the IPC aims to promote the Paralympic values, which include courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
- ready to jump at the chance and intern at an international sport organisation in a multicultural environment?
- interested in social values and the Paralympic Movement?
- a university student in media, communication or journalism with knowledge of social media and video production?
- very good in written and spoken English?
- familiar with Photoshop/InDesign and PremierPro or FinalCut?
- Familiar with social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram?
If you are, become an intern in the IPC Media & Communications Department in Bonn, Germany, and help the IPC to enable Para athletes to achieve sporting excellence and inspire and excite the world!
You will acquire valuable work experience and expand your skills as you will work on an exciting project with immediate impact:
- You will support the social media campaigns around the snow sport world championships and the official launch of the Fan Zone on Paralympic.org.
- You will prepare the project by creating a content plan which includes videos and graphics for the social media campaigns and a strategy for encouraging athlete sign up to the Fan Zone – a place to find all the social media profiles of athletes, sports and teams.
- You will also add multi-media content to the athlete profiles in the fan zone.
How can I apply?
Are you interested in the internship and your qualifications meet our requirements?
Then please send your CV and cover letter in English in the pdf format via the link provided as soon as possible and state your availability as well.
The internship is set up to be 3 months long with a start date as soon as possible, earliest from 16 January 2017.
The internship has to be mandatory as per your university’s study regulations and is unpaid.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or see more detailed information on the Paralympic Movement on our website www.paralympic.org.
We especially encourage individuals with an impairment to apply.
We are looking forward to your application!
International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
As one of the largest sports organisations in the world, the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the international umbrella organisation of sport for athletes with an impairment.