|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Experienced, passionate, and with a reputation for delivering high quality services to its clients, Infront Sports & Media has become one of the leading and most respected full service sports marketing companies in the world.
Long-standing relationships and experience provide the basis for a broad Summer Sports portfolio: including basketball, volleyball, handball, cycling and motor sports.
In order to strengthen our experienced Summer Sports team as a:
for our professional cycling project, we are looking for a highly motivated professional with a passion for sports. This full-time position will be located in London, UK and is immediately available.
Scope of work:
- Focus on acquiring top level international sponsors for a professional cycling project, content platform and support of sales for events and races. In addition secondary commercial partnerships or alliances with cycling community platforms and licensed product activities
- Utilize diverse and solid portfolio to penetrate previously untapped sponsorship prospects
- Target sales to brands with a strong presence in key cycling markets
- Garner market intelligence/research and develop sales tools and campaigns for targeted clients
- Acquisition of new sponsorship clients, contract negotiations/renewals, client relationships
- Integrate into Infront Group cross-selling activities
- Advanced education (university degree in business administration, communications and/or sales/marketing)
- 10+ years of sales experience in an international environment (sports industry or entertainment business)
- In-depth relationships and direct access to decision-makers at leading regional and global companies foucsing on sponsorship
- Experience selling Digital Media sponsorship platforms
- Ability to take to market new sponsorship structures and platforms
- Strengthen corporate relationships over the long-term
- In-depth knowledge of the sports market and the industry
- Flexible work style, willing to travel
- Strong ability to identify, negotiate and sell sports solutions
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- English fluent, any additional language such as German, French or Italian are advantageous
- Team spirit (strong team orientation)
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking
- Leadership skills to lead and motivate people
- Capable of adapting to ever changing environment
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront Sports & Media
Infront Sports & Media is a leading international sports marketing company.