Sales Coordinator – VIP
|Location||London, Frankfurt or Hamburg|
|Sector||Elite Performance & Coaching, Leisure & Health|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 260 events across 42 countries.
We are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent English speaking Sales Coordinator – VIP.
Reporting to the Manager of Activation – the Sales Coordinator, VIP will be responsible for coordinating VIP sales, planning and fulfillment within assigned regions.
- Oversight and sale of VIP for all races and events including IRONMAN managed endurance events including, but not limited to, IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, 5150, Iron Girl, IronKids Series, Marathons and Cycling events
- Act as daily point of contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding VIP program
- Be responsible for growing revenue and securing partners – both new and existing
- Plan the scope of the VIP at each event (time, location, options, pricing) for the organization
- Work with operations and race directors to oversee the event footprint and to maximize VIP opportunities on site
- Work with race directors to ensure that required services (i.e. set up , breakdown, electrical, water supply etc.) are provided
- Coordinate executional details with onsite staff and account managers
- Monitor event activities to ensure satisfaction of attendees and the organization
- Review event billings, approve payment and track sales
- Additional duties to be assigned as business needs arise
Skills and competencies
- Three to five years of experience in VIP event management, with a Sports Property background strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proven leadership and ability to plan and execute VIPs in multiple markets
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in German a major asset
- Local candidates preferred living near London, Frankfurt or Hamburg area
A contract will be made on the basis of a full time employment. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.
Please quote – Sales Coordinator, VIP and your preferred location London, Frankfurt or Hamburg - on your application
IRONMAN Limited are the organisers of IRONMAN events in the UK and Ireland.