|Sector||Elite Performance & Coaching, Leisure & Health|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 260 events across 42 countries.
We are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent Swedish and English speaking Partnership Coordinator, Stockholm.
Reporting to the Account Director, Global Partnerships – the Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for managing and collaborating with key IRONMAN partners in EMEA on a day-to-day basis, while supporting the partner’s strategic goals and objectives. Additional responsibilities will include enhancing communications internally and externally (with partners). In this role you need to establish and build good relationships and work closely together with our EMEA sales and communications departments, with all European race directors and our head office based in the USA.
- Act as the key point of contact for servicing IRONMAN Partners in EMEA
- Deliver Partners sponsorship rights and activation programs
- Manage all partner agreements, summarize content and provide detailed checklists of deliverables to local operation teams
- Ensure proper local execution by requesting and monitoring written documentation of key deliverables
- Attend races, including week ends, to oversee on site activation and delivery of sponsorship benefits
- Create branding plans for each race and manage sponsors signage
- Manage internal sponsor asset inventory including graphic standards
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure proper execution onsite
- Write post-race reports to deliver to sponsors and to document key learnings
- Ensure delivery of post-race reports including media summaries both internally and to clients
- Organize regular meetings and calls with partners to foster relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure contract compliance and client satisfaction
- Maintain internal processes required for monitoring and documenting sponsor accounts
- Additional duties to be assigned as business needs arise
Skills and competencies
- Two to four years of experience in account management, with a Sports Property background
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Service oriented mentality with the ability to problem solve in a variety of situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience working with international stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage diverse job responsibilities and multiple partners with precision
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and adhere to timelines
- Willingness to travel, including week ends, to attend meetings and IRONMAN events
- Local Candidates preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swedish
A contract will be made on the basis of a full time employment. Please include your salary expectations and your notice period in your application.
Please quote – Partnership Coordinator Stockholm – on your application
IRONMAN Limited are the organisers of IRONMAN events in the UK and Ireland.