Partnership Sales Manager
|Sector||Elite Performance & Coaching, Leisure & Health|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 260 events across 42 countries.
For our IRONMAN office close to Frankfurt, Germany, we are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent German and English speaking Partnership Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Europe, Global Partnerships – the Partnership Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sponsorship revenue for properties within assigned region and maintaining existing accounts. They will be responsible for achieving the company objectives of sales, growth and profitability while ensuring to align IRONMAN with the proper brands and partners.
- Sponsorship sales of races and events including IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, 5150, Iron Girl, IronKids Series
- Create packages with event assets in order to drive new revenue
- Assets to include Title Sponsor, Presenting Sponsor, Digital Programs, Expo Sales
- Additional programs to be developed by Head of Europe, Global Partnerships
- Work to gain a comprehensive understanding of the target clients/prospects for your products
- Manage Charity partnership program
- Prepare exciting and creative proposals to attract new sponsors
- Liaise with the service teams regularly to ensure sponsor satisfaction in and around the building on deliverables according to contract and growing clients into larger programs
- Prepare contractual agreements for sponsors in accordance with company policy
- Support Sales Team in promoting the business mission
- Prepare weekly sales report for management
- Develop new ideas and programs for sales team to sell and drive revenue
- Assist team with development of digital packages
- Achieve assigned revenue goals
Skills and competencies
- Three to five years of experience in sales management, with a Sports Property background strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales metrics
- Fluency in German and English required
- Local candidates preferred, living near Frankfurt Area
A contract will be made on the basis of a full time employment. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.
Are you interested? Please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Please quote – Sales Manager Frankfurt - on your application
IRONMAN Limited are the organisers of IRONMAN events in the UK and Ireland.