Spectator Services & Relations Manager
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Coaching & Sports Development, Events & Operations, Strategy & Research, Planning & Strategy|
Division / Unit: Operations / Host Country Projects
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.02.2017
End date: 30.09.2020
The job of the Spectator Services & Relations Manager is to develop a full spectator services programme to enhance the experience of spectators attending UEFA EURO 2020 matches in host cities in 13 different countries around Europe.
- Liaising with all internal and external UEFA stakeholders and the 13 host countries to incorporate all spectator experience activities into a single cohesive plan;
- Enabling positive spectator experiences from all angles (age, gender, nationality, host country/host city visited, stage of the tournament, match times);
- Ensuring consistency in the quality of the spectator experience in each host country, host city, stadium and fan zone during the entire tournament;
- Understanding the spectator's landscape and identifying their needs;
- Creating tools and services to enrich the spectator experience;
- Designing a strategy to successfully launch such tools, and considering various creative ways to attract the interest of spectators;
- Establishing strong bonds with spectator groups and involving them in the development of tools and services.
- from 4 to 6 years / in operations at a major sports event
- from 1 to 3 years / in project management in developing ICT tools or apps
- Bachelor's in event management or a similar subject
- English / Proficient
- Able to build strong working relationships and engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Helpful, thoughtful and cooperative
- Project Management / Advanced
- Budget Management / Intermediate
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.