Marketing Manager - Digital Sports
|Location||London & Munich|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications, Brand Marketing|
Working as part of the international Marketing department and reporting to the Director Marketing Digital Sports, the Marketing Manager Digital Sports will be responsible for the management and execution of various marketing initiatives, including brand development, advertising, public relations, websites, video production, social media, tradeshows and market research.
- Work closely with the Director Marketing Digital Sports Product Owners, and Project Managers to successfully deliver on agreed marketing campaigns across multiple regions
- Position Sportradar’s value proposition with key stakeholders, influencers, and buyers across all relevant sectors including Digital, Entertainment and Media
- Create a wide range of engaging marketing materials in line with marketing plans, including online and print marketing campaigns
- Take ownership of the creation of marketing campaigns for digital, social media, trade publications, tradeshows and collateral
- Develop and execute effective event/tradeshow marketing programs in conjunction with the in-house marketing team and outside agencies
- Manage internal resources including design and project/product teams and assist with new product launches
- Manage the development of key product release communications, including press releases, blogs, support posts, case studies, data sheets, release notes and videos
- Identify and analyse potential strategic partnerships which support Digital Sports overall marketing goals
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed of important marketing objectives
- Perform market research and report performance and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Marketing related university or similar degree (Bachelor/Master)
- 3+ years corporate or agency experience in B2B marketing/advertising or communications, managing digital/interactive marketing projects
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams including creative teams and developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Core understanding of sports media services
- Strong proficiency in all MS Office products
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional language considered as a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative team player with the confidence and integrity to earn internal team confidence quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Creative thinker, keen to further refine systems and processes
- Committed to upholding the highest professional work standards and ethics
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as well as product environments and able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong commercial knowledge and passion for the “New Media” environment
- Positive, can-do attitude; diplomacy and approachability
- Passionate about Sportradar’s products and technology
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,650 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.