Deputy Managing Director Asia
- Based in KL but travelling the region e.g. Jakarta, Singapore, Manila, Bangkok
- Managing Director, Asia
About PHAR Partnerships:
- PHAR is an international media and marketing agency with specialist expertise in Transport & Infrastructure, Sport & Entertainment and Digital Media.
- We create innovative strategic partnerships which deliver real and measurable value to all stakeholders - the brand, the property owner and the audience.
- Our approach is underpinned by market-leading research and analytical capability.
- In the last 5 years in the region, we have grown to over 70 people in 5 countries and plans to set up in two more countries in the next 12 months.
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial leader with extensive knowledge of the regional media and marketing landscape in South East Asia. The opportunity exists to help take PHAR to the next stage in its growth plans by :
- Securing new rights to represent and creating long term partnerships in the region.
- Building commercial relationships with major brands and agencies across all countries in South East Asia for our existing portfolio of rights.
- Mentoring key staff in each country to develop their careers in partnership with our country managers.
Experience and qualities required for the role :
- 15 years’ experience of sponsorship sales, ideally with a digital focus
- Must have managed multiple teams and revenue streams
- Should be able to prove past experience of successfully growing sales revenue and managing a P&L effectively
- ASEAN experience and willingness to travel regularly across the region
- Exceptional inter-personal skills to manage and inspire our teams
Please attach your CV with a short covering letter.