Senior Account Executive
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Commercial Sales & Sponsorship|
We are thrilled to be recruiting for a Senior Account Executive on a leading UK football account.
You will be Responsible for:
- Day to day account management
- Creative utilization and delivery of sponsorship assets
- Collaboration across multiple departments and with the client’s integrated agency group
- Rights holder liaison and communication
- Execution of events programme
- Player and ambassador recommendation and management
- Social channel management
- Production of operational briefing and reporting documentation
- Management of third party suppliers and budgets e.g. merchandise
- Delivery of client and internal football communications
- Reporting – pre, during and post events
This could be your next right move if:
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You enjoy learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You pay attention to the detail
- You stay focused and nothing gets missed
- You thrive on working on multiple projects at any one time
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions to challenges
- You have a passion for football and a great knowledge and understanding of the landscape - key properties, governing bodies, clubs and players
- You have the ability to collaborate across disciplines, departments and client’s additional agency partners
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure
- You are a real team player
You will also need to have:
- A degree Qualification or equivalent
- Fantastic knowledge of football and relevant experience working on a football sponsorship property
- Knowledge of the FMCG world, ideally with experience to reflect this
- Solid Agency experience working in a similar role
- High level Power Point Skills, Excel and Outlook and a confidence to present internally and externally
We’re the global sports, entertainment and lifestyle-marketing arm of IPG. A collection of 800 fans bound by a single mission: To create work that earns attention.
HOW WE SEE THE WORLD
We live in a world where time is our most precious commodity, and our audiences’ patience has never been shorter. As an industry, we’ve never had to work harder to gain the attention of the people we’re trying to reach. The way we see it, there’s two ways to go about it.
Attention is either bought or it’s earned.
Paid attention ensures your brand will be heard – and that's a good start. But attention that’s earned ensures your audience actually listens to what you're saying.
At Octagon, our purpose is to create work that earns attention. Through smart partnerships and generous ideas, we compete for, capture, and ultimately earn the attention of those who matter most.
Have we got yours?
If you are interested, inspired and energised by what you read and are ready for your next right move then put yourself forward for this role by sending your cover letter and CV.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment, lifestyle marketing and talent representation agency of the Interpublic Group.