Sales Assistant for our Turkish Market
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Commercial Sales & Sponsorship|
We are looking for a Sales Assistant for Sportradar’s Austrian office in Linz. As Sales Assistant you will be supporting our sales team in their daily administrative and operational procedures. Our international environment, direct client communication and our broad selection of technically-oriented products and services make this position very diverse and challenging.
- Administrative support of our sales team
- Communication link between customer and IT team during the product integration phase
- Direct communication with potential and existing customers
- Handling of basic support tasks of existing customers
- Support in the acquisition of new customers
- Generation and analysis of sales figures
- Maintenance of customer data in a CRM system
- Contract preparation
- Preparation and submission of quotations, sales information and presentations
Experience / Qualifications:
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with technical products and solutions
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English - additional languages would be considered as a plus
- General technical understanding and vested interest in technical products and solutions
- Ability to effectively build and manage relationships
- Independent and results-oriented attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about new challenges
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 1,650 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 800 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
For further information and pictures of our Linz office please visit sportradar.com/linz.
How to Apply:
Apply via the apply now button below quoting the job ID: AT-20161114-SA.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.